Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

L'oreal Lip Gloss

 I have L'oreal 9HiP) High Intensity Pigments Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Coy. For everyone that has this and used the whole tube be blessed. Stay Blessed.  After using this product I say that I have died and gone to make up heaven. The gloss is not too drying. It has decent pigmentation. I usually use a brush with my makeup to apply but with this product i can apply very easily without.  this is one of my pride and joys of the L'oreal collection... If you buy it, enjoy every minute and every piece of it, you've earned it. The lip gloss has a soft smooth creamy texture, it's a bit on the sheer side and they haven't dried my lips out that I can tell. I use it when I want a boost of confidence. The lip gloss goes for a deeper nighttime possible high fashion/club look to the lips very dark very shiny and glossy like glass. I have been using the L'oreal lipliner with it and drawing the precise line of the lips it was then filled in with HiPs Coy. Your lips look amazing after using this gloss. I did use it and appreciate it. I stayed up real late one night clubbing it up and went to church in morning with HiPs Coy on. I'll be doing the same next time I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment