Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick Glow Blush

Blushwear Cream Stick convenient touch-on, stay-on, cream-to-powder cheek colour. It glides over the skin with fingertip control, blends easily. This blush stays see-through while it builds in colour. It's transfer- and water-resistant plus it's colour-true. This is a cream-to-powder product but it is more of a matte finish, yes! :) I'd say you could use this as a lipstick if you were really in a bind and found yourself out on-the-go with only a blush stick and no lipstick. But, that being said, I'd try to use lipstick if you have it. Cream blushes are usually still a bit dryer than products that are meant for your lips. this is such a subtle color! It doesn't even look like you're wearing blush (in contrary to powder blushes). i was skepticle at first and didnt think i would like it but i love it, it gives off a good finish :) I first tried this for free at the Clinique counter during a free facial my friend Ceearrow did for me. I didnt know how to use it and 2) I didnt think it would go with my skintone. However, I tried it and LOVED it. It did not sit long after I brought it I used it everyday and wore it with a full face of makeup or just with some lipgloss. I love Clinique's packaging :) I would definately repurchase this and recommend it to a friend. I love it! I think it's really nice! :) Grade: A i like this makeup on the face because it is very natural and pretty. this product reminds me of kirsten dunst in Interview with the Vampire. :) If you are going to wear this blush wear a darker lipcolor with it. it's light and fine and very very sheer. these stick blushes sorta remind me of the nars ones. I adore cream to powder products in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment