Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

nail polish

I have a nailpolish called Kaleidoscope by Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine. I am very pleased with it. I would buy it again. I like the color but the price is usually a dollar and that's uncomparable. It's glittery. You can wear it alone or as a topcoat. It complements alot of outfits no matter the color and gives your nails a funky, playful look. It's really good 'blingy' and it lights up the room. It takes a LOT of coats to achieve even partial opacity with this polish but it's worth it. Kaleidoscope is a sparkly silver multicolor glitter nail polish. Better to apply after preparing your nails with a sanding block. It stays put, unchipped for weeks on end. Packaging is great too & easy to work with (long rectangular bottle, decently long-handled cap). Definitely an item to have in my manicure collection. It's holographic and rainbow-colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment