Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Body Lotion by Secret Moments

I brought a new Victoria's Secret body lotion "Girls Night." While in the store I had sprayed and tried other scents, so I didn't really know exactly what this was like until I used it at home the next day. The VS Beauty Secret Moments collection debuted in Spring 2010. I had never brought anything from the collection before so was eager to try. I will definately buy it again. It's smells great. It's long lasting. It's feminine and pretty. I also purchased the fragrance mist and the body wash. The scent layers well. I can smell it in the evening after I've applied it in the morning. The notes are peony and waterlily. It's not too overwhelming. One thing I like about it is that it's moisturizing. I also like that it softens your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment