Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls' Night

I brought Victoria's Secret Girls' Night Sheer Fragrance Mist. It gets a five-star rating. I would buy this product again. I also purchased the lotion, and body wash so hopefully by layering products I will get a somewhat stronger, longer lasting fragrance :-) It smells so clean, and floral-y (but in a good way) and I'm really surprised at how well this lasts. When I discovered this Secret Moments line in the store, I got so anxious to try. I got this on sale so this one was $5. I asked the saleswoman she said that Girls' Night was a best-seller. Very lovely, feminine, and I get whiffs of the scent even after 3-4 hours. It's unique. The package lists peony and water lily as the scents, but I only smell peony, which is just fine with me. Packaging is cute with at little stiletto high heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment