Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Origins Moisturizer

i have Origins A Perfect World Moisturizer with White Tea it keeps my skin hydrated, flaky and supple it also lasts a long time i think the price is worth it for the amount of product that you getYeah Origins products tend to have a really strong herbal scent and it can be annoying especially the Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream which has a really faithful ginger scent but it's way to strong if you're not a ginger addict. However I can't resist to A Perfect World line's scent , it's so unique. The firming eye cream is really good but so expensive for the small amount of product , the texture is similar to the white tea skin guardian.Yes! I love the smell, but I always hesitate to tell people it's great because it is distinct and I have heard some say they hate the smell. Just preference I suppose (:  I love to wear this product just right before I apply my make up to give a better finish to my foundation and my skin i use it after i use modern friction exfoliator for the face i use this product every morning it keeps my skin glowing in the wintertime other products to use with this moisturizer would be A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash Modern Friction scrub, and United State Balancing Tonic then you are super pretty so I got my moneys worth! also this product has spf in it so it's good for when you are outside

No comments:

Post a Comment