Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pink Sugar Hair Perfume

This is a review about Pink Sugar Hair Perfume! I know there's a lot of people that like it. I liked the smell when it was strayed on the tester.I got this at Urban Outfitters but i know that you can get it at Sephora it's $15 per bottle i think it's a cute idea to have a hair perfume and it should be used between washes  I like the idea of hair perfume. It has no alcohol and it's suppose to make your hair shiny. The positives are that It lasts a long time and doesn't weigh your hair down the scent is very sweet and similar to cotton candy it's very girly ooh it would`ve been better if it was a hair detangler spray & perfume at the same time heck yeah 2 in 1i have used hair detangler and it's great it's perfect to pull out for special occasions it's likeable and anyone can wear it the scent lasts all day and that's great i love PINK soft and dreamy. :) it makes your hair soft I love this stuff!! Every time I wear the hair perfume & I walk into a place, the person beside me says "What smells like cotton candy?" hahahahha cant beat the name PINK SUGAR Yummy and cake smelling i will def be buying this again and do also suggest to others

No comments:

Post a Comment