Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

United State Balancing Tonic by Origins

This is my honest review on Origins United State Balancing Tonic. Hope you enjoy it but most importantly, it helps =) seriously, this toner is AMAZING!!! =) I use this toner and it works really well plus the bottle is a decent size so it lasts long! I would need a good toner because i wear alot of makeup and i have a job so thats why United State is good for me. It removes traces of makeup, protects your skin against the environment, hydrates skin, and reduces your pores. for my oily t-zones it reduces all of that. what this product does is help maintain the level of moisture for your skin say for instance if you have dry parts or oily t-zones it helps balance everything out everything else it does it what every toner should do for your skin reading the description on the bottle it sounded very promising but of course i got to try the product in the store before i brought it the reason why i love this product is because it does everything that it claims to do the first thing i noticed is that it didn't irritate my skin and my skin felt softer after i used it i love how you can actually see how the excess of dirt and makeup gets removed after you use it talking from an artisic perspective i like the packaging of this product origins is supposed to be natural/green/recycled and thats what it's about what works for me also is that the bottle design is very simple i recommend this toner definately check it out the scent is not to great but it doesn't smell bad just isn't overly fragrant like a perfume the price is very steep for origins products another downside but i've tried about everything that there is an origins seems to be my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment