Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Victoria's Secret eyeshadow

i have Victoria's Secret Eyeshadow duo Pink on Earth in the Beauty Rush line OMG!! I picked up 5 of them for $20 and I love them. I'm going back to get the rest soon. I love how the colors are soft when dry and bright/bold when wet which is great for creating different looks.if You add lighting it will help show the colors better. In trying to decide what colors to get, this would help. it's good when it's wet and it's a good price I use products that I believe in and that work for me. this product works best by using a makeup brush to apply it Wanna learn how to achieve a neutral look with a pop of color !? Then buy Pink On Eath because It'll keep things soft and subtle, yet fresh and vibrant!! And as a bonus, you can always use a sponge-tip applicator for the eye makeup to show you you can achieve this look without fancy brushes :-)  Eff!! I want everyone's brows really perfect for use with this product, haha. I try not to "mess" with them too much for fear of screwing them up, bahaha! I like the other products in the VS makeup collection too - it's pretty much universally flattering, I think. Funnily enough, people go CRAZY over this, so that's always a good sign :-P The l/s is so lovely though!! Definitely worth the purchase!! YAY! I love Pink on Earth,too because it's so easy to use and quick to put! i will totally buy more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment