Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Victoria's Secret Mascara

i have mascara by VS its from the Beauty Rush Line in Black it's amazing it does not clump at all and some mascaras tend to clump I have tried the cover girl lash blast and that's really good too but this covers more and it lasts longer if you're looking for a cheap mascara this is the one for you i really like it alot because people think that i have fake lashes on it's really cute can't go wrong there OMG THIS MASCARA IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!! Im sorry I love it :D I get so many compliments lol i use the VS beauty rush eyeshadow duo in pink on earth with this mascara you're likin' this if you're just struttin a natural look i would go back for more the only downside is Unfortunately, I can not recommend them to anyone until I see an ingredients' list. I looked under every sticker on it, & online, & it has no ingredients listed anywhere, so no way to know if it has animal products, common allergens, or things that could be bad for acne-prone skin with this product i love the beauty rush lipglosses!! i also use an eyelash curler with this product the wand isn't very bulky which i also like i prime my eyes with Origins GinZing eyecream before applying the mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment